New releases of XO 3.6
We're back! And with a lot of new features and bugfixes. The list of new possibilities is pretty extensive (see below).
We are also excited about 2015: a new developer is coming in January and we'll be fully dedicated on Xen Orchestra, thus running at full speed for the whole year.
Available in XOA Starter:
And for everyone:
- Live Storage migration
- Wake on LAN directly in the web interface
- Display patches for a host
- High availability controls for VMs
- Possibility to plug or unplug SR to their hosts (and reconnect to all host in one click)
- Better UI for managing snapshots, logs etc.
- Better feedback when starting an action
- Remove useless buttons
- Disk editing (name, description)
You can read the complete changelog here.
As you may read in the title, we wrote "New releaseS". Because we released 2 things:
- XOA Starter Beta: we officially released XOA Starter in Beta version. This XOA version contains unlimited support + VM Import and Export mechanism + Patching + Snapshot export.
Check our article to know more about the beta program and why we are starting it now.
XOA Basic: latest version of Xen Orchestra in a ready to roll appliance. It will give you a nice look of what you can do in it. It's totally free! You can download it through the main page of our website (the form with "Download now" in red)
From the sources: do you want to install it manually from the sources? Go ahead, it's Open Source!