XenServer Infrastructure Reports
Plan and receive your reports by email, on your whole XenServer infrastructure.
A new feature is coming soon: Xen Orchestra Reports: a recap of activity and usage of your whole XenServer infrastructure. Those reports can be scheduled weekly or monthly and send to any email address you like.
A recap of all your XenServer
You'll have a lot of information on your XS infrastructure:
- Average usage of CPU, RAM, Disks and network for all your VMs
- Top 3 VMs (in CPU, RAM, Disk and network)
- Same for your hosts (average usage and Top 3)
- Top 3 SRs
- Hosts missing patches
Here is just a quick example with page 5 of a report:
But that's not all!
After the initial report, the next one will compare automatically with previous values: this way, you can't miss any trend modification in your entire XenServer infrastructure!
The report will compare:
- all changes in VMs (+/- number of VMs before previous), all changes in average resource usage (in %)
- same for hosts
- display all new created hosts, VMs and users. But also all those have been removed.
The goal of this feature is to help you to:
- comply with some regulatory things (having the list of updates etc.)
- having a clear report of what's happening
- explain why you need to buy more toys for your DC ;)