Hi everyone! Just one week after our first 3.0 release, we are proud to present you the 3.1 version! We were efficient, with 11 bugs/enhancements fixed.
Thanks people for actively reporting issues (morsik and hoerup reported more than 70% of our issues for this release!).
- hosts consoles are now accessible (Dom0 console)
- consoles are no longer accessible to guest users (non-authenticated)
- pools and hosts names are correctly cut when too long
- fix a display bug (about scrolling to the top, very annoying!)
- you can now open links in a new tabs with middle-click or Ctrl+click
- we display properly suspended state (blue dot)
- display linux distro icon for Gentoo and Oracle
- display VLAN in Interface panel for host view
- natural sorting for every object displayed
- display network associated to a VIF in VM view
- migrate VM is now possible directly in VM view
- remove actions buttons/links when they are not applicable
Change log is here.
Update your existing XOA
If you have already a XO Appliance running, you just have to update it:
service xo update
And after that:
service xo restart
If it fails once, try again, it will work.
... or download it!
For our clients,the latest and up-to-date version (3.1) is available. We also made a new documentation for a manual install.