Continuous Replication 5.9 fail to delete VDI from VM XO_DELTA_EXPORT
Does't matter that's fine, you are in the right commit.
yarnand start again
ok now I try:
yarn install --force??
yarnalone should be fine
root@ubuntu:/opt/xo-server# yarn yarn install v0.24.6 [1/4] Resolving packages... [2/4] Fetching packages... warning firstname.lastname@example.org: The platform "linux" is incompatible with this module. info "email@example.com" is an optional dependency and failed compatibility check. Excluding it from installation. [3/4] Linking dependencies... [4/4] Building fresh packages... success Saved lockfile. $ npm run build > firstname.lastname@example.org prebuild /opt/xo-server > index-modules src/api src/xapi/mixins src/xo-mixins index generated src/xapi/mixins/index.js index generated src/api/index.js index generated src/xo-mixins/index.js > email@example.com build /opt/xo-server > gulp build --production [19:03:27] Using gulpfile /opt/xo-server/gulpfile.js [19:03:27] Starting 'build'... [19:03:27] Starting 'clean'... [19:03:28] Finished 'clean' after 110 ms [19:03:28] Starting 'buildCoffee'... [19:03:28] Starting 'buildEs6'... [19:03:33] Finished 'buildCoffee' after 5.79 s [19:03:47] Finished 'buildEs6' after 20 s [19:03:47] Finished 'build' after 20 s Done in 55.87s. root@ubuntu:/opt/xo-server#
ok... now i restart all and I try to do some test...
I will inform you here.
Thanks for the support (and the patience)
Build is fine, indeed now just let me know about the tests
I did some tests, the situation got worse.
Now, even the first execution of the replica is not successfully completed.
In the Task section, the job is completed (100%) and disappears.
In the Logs table in the backup section, the job is not marked as finished (remain marked "Started" in yellow).
In the Setting>Logs section: "No logs so far".
On the replica receiving machine, the VM appears with the suffix [Importing ...]
Hi Oliver, I did some tests again after applying the lastest fix.
Now the job arrives at the end and is marked as "finished" (green) in the backup log.
The replicated VM on the target XEN (replica) are renamed correctly.
But... the initial problem remains.
XO can not delete snapshots created for replication, which become zombies.
Basically ... we're back to the beginning.
You can keep on the GitHub issue to tell us the result, it's better to follow
fulvio last edited by fulvio
This post is deleted!
When you start an issue somewhere, please continue the discussion there