Snapshots not being deleted after delta

• @olivierlambert said:

1 full and multiple deltas is the right behavior. We manage to remove the old full. So that's exactly what you should expect 👍

Yep, it's what i tought. But I already had one full and one delta before upgrade. I'm just curious because they created 2 fulls on first backup of new version, even when I had one full and one delta (the right). The second and other 'runs' are fine as expected.

• That's because we changed the delta algorithm using a VM snapshot and not only VDI snapshots (to allow quiesce)

• @olivierlambert said:

That's because we changed the delta algorithm using a VM snapshot and not only VDI snapshots (to allow quiesce)

Not it makes sense 🙂
    Im my case, its important to know that because my full backups takes a lot of time for some machines (about 8~10 hours for 1.5Tb), so I need to plan my backup time again for first time backup.

• Yes sure 🙂 We couldn't do otherwise, sorry for the inconvenience!

• @olivierlambert said:

Yes sure 🙂 We couldn't do otherwise, sorry for the inconvenience!

No problem, it's no incovenience. Every 'new feature' or improvment is good. 🙂
    About that new 'windows' for matching networks on pools, do you remember? I said that I would work on that in my vacations, but I had some health issues (my wife lost a baby 😢 ) and I didn't had time or 'head' to work on that, but I'll. I didn't forget.

• Sorry to hear that 😞 Take your time to test it, the matching network it should work.

1. Delta backups are now working fine in Dundee TP2!
    2. XO doesn't use 'XO_DELTA_BASE_VDI_SNAPSHOTT' name anymore, right? It's using VM name for each VDI.
    3. Load-balance is available for source? Because I could not find anything related to this. I've deleted and created again node_modules for xo-web just to make sure.

1. Cool!
    2. it creates now a VM snapshot with a similar name (check your backuped VM and its snapshot panel, you'll see them)
    3. it's in a plugin (xo-server-load-balancer)

• @olivierlambert said:

1. Cool!
    2. it creates now a VM snapshot with a similar name (check your backuped VM and its snapshot panel, you'll see them)
    3. it's in a plugin (xo-server-load-balancer)

Right.
    I'll wait, it's not available in NPM yet....maybe it's not syncronized yet.

• Not published yet, will do ASAP.