Patch server fails

• Hi guys!

I'm having a weird issue which I'm unable to troubleshoot (as I'm not sure where to look for more clues).
    I'm using XOO 5.33 and in one out of seven servers within the same Pool, pool patches installation fails with the following error:

host.installAllPatches
    {
      "host": "c80ae0a7-6611-4daf-96f5-933bce15d4bb"
    }
    {
      "message": "Update install failed",
      "stack": "Error: Update install failed
        at /opt/xen-orchestra/packages/xo-server/src/xapi/mixins/patching.js:576:12
        at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
        at asyncGeneratorStep (/opt/xen-orchestra/packages/xo-server/dist/xapi/mixins/patching.js:52:103)
        at _next (/opt/xen-orchestra/packages/xo-server/dist/xapi/mixins/patching.js:54:194)
        at tryCatcher (/opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
        at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:512:31)
        at Promise._settlePromise (/opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:569:18)
        at Promise._settlePromise0 (/opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:614:10)
        at Promise._settlePromises (/opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:694:18)
        at _drainQueueStep (/opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12)
        at _drainQueue (/opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9)
        at Async._drainQueues (/opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5)
        at Immediate.Async.drainQueues (/opt/xen-orchestra/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14)
        at runCallback (timers.js:810:20)
        at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:768:5)
        at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:745:5)"
    } 

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thnx! Cris

• Please ignore this one...

It was a silly thing.
    I ran a "yum update" directly on the server to finally realize that DNS were missing in the network configuration:)
    I set the DNS in the management interface and problem solved.

Cheers